Children’s ministry is one of our top priorities - we aim to do it well, for it to grow and develop continuously.
We have a number of children’s leaders and assistants, who work together to ensure the children enjoy their time in their Sunday school group, learning about their Christian faith and how precious they are in the Kingdom of God.
Their safety and protection is of paramount importance and our children’s leaders and all members of our church strictly adhere to our Safeguarding Procedures.
- We love the joy and natural enthusiasm children bring to our church. We listen to what they say - they tell us they really enjoy meeting together for their Sunday group.
- To ensure we share time together as a church family and also let the children enjoy their time together, we have shaped most of our services to give opportunity for both.
- The children join us for the opening of the 11 o’clock services, for a short introduction to our theme.
- Then the children go out into their own group, where they can join their friends to explore the scriptures in a variety of ways with the children’s group leaders.
- We are currently using the Roots materials which give great activity ideas for children to enjoy, including art, crafts and games.
- Once their teaching is complete, the children return to the service and share with us all they have enjoyed during their time together.